We offer the safest, most reliable means of transporting your antique furniture from England to our showroom and warehouse here in Atlanta, Georgia. To ship entire furniture containers from Europe to Atlanta, contact us for a competitive quote to deliver your container to anywhere in the U.S. (and most places in Canada). You may also want to learn about how we ship across the U.S. and Canada. Otherwise, below you will find our competitive rates for importing furniture on our containers.Request a Quote
|Cubic Footage||Cost (Minimum $350)|
|Small boxes, 18″ x 18″ x 21″, Carefully wrapped||$130.00|
- Quality packing.
- Customs documentation preparation.
- Ocean freight.
- Inland haulage to our warehouse in Atlanta, GA.
- Customs brokerage fees.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Pick up or delivery of items in England to our facility in Norfolk.
- Delivery from Atlanta to anywhere in the U.S. or Canada; ask for a quote.
- Total loss insurance for the overseas voyage, for which we charge 1.0% of value.
- Customs duties, which we charge at cost.
- Service charge at Newark or Swinderby shows, which is $300 extra per consignment.