HOW WE SHIP
- Curbside Delivery Only: All furniture is shipped to your curb—our free shipping service does not include white glove delivery. Delivery takes place with only one delivery person, we suggest you enlist help to be there to help you bring the item in. The driver does not unpack the item or move the item inside. If you require white glove delivery, please contact us and we will get you a quote for the incremental charge for that service.
- Additional Shipping Charges: Additional shipping charges will apply for Common Carrier deliveries to the following areas. Please let us know ahead of time if you may be located in one of these areas so we can get you an accurate quote of additional charges.
- Islands or remote locations that require a ferry or toll.
- Any type of gated community
- Congested cities not readily accessible for large delivery trucks.
- Remote locations with small driveways that will not accommodate a large delivery vehicle.
- Shipping to Canada: We will gladly get you a quote for delivery into Canada. We will need your postal code to quote shipping. You will be responsible for any QST or import taxes.
- Preparing for Delivery: You will need to provide a daytime phone number for the delivery address, since the carrier will not schedule the final delivery until they speak with you by phone. Please also be sure to measure all of your entryways to ensure that your furniture will fit through your doors. If an item is shipped to you and does not fit through your door, in the elevator, up the stairs, etc, you will be responsible for the shipping charges for return and delivery.
- Delivery Times: Delivery times vary some depending on your distance from Atlanta and a few other factors. Normally items will be delivered in 5-10 days from the time of cleared payment. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your exact arrival date. Small items will be shipped via UPS Ground service with deliveries in 3-5 business days. We are happy to keep an item here if you need to delay the shipping time, just let us know at the time of purchase. If you plan to be out of town, CONTACT US immediately after ordering so we don’t ship while you are away. If the shipper cannot deliver they will charge a storage charge of up to $80 PER DAY after a very short grace period.
- Insurance: Your items are shipped fully insured. We also offer the following guarantee: if the item arrives and the box looks damaged (i.e. big hole in box, box is badly crushed) do not accept the shipment. In order for the driver to return the item the driver and you must note the damage on the bill of lading. The carrier will send it back and we will refund your money. If the box is un-damaged, accept the delivery. If there is hidden damage, email us photos right away (within 24 hours), and if we determine the damage was caused from faulty packaging or shipping negligence, we will either repair or replace the item.
- Packing Materials: Packing materials and other packing expenses are already factored into the shipping price. We have developed a proprietary packing and shipping service that is unrivaled in the industry; our methods for packing large furniture items ensure that they survive anything except the most blatant abuse. We only use over-sized pallets and metal strapping to prevent individuals from attempting to lift your package without the proper machinery. We provide the maximum amount of cushion and padding, and we disassemble the most fragile parts whenever possible. All shipments are sent out via common carrier and delivered to your curb. Below you will find a detailed description of our packing methods.
HOW WE PACK
- Items are first wrapped in acid-free Kraft paper to prevent markings to the finish from packing materials.
- We then add a layer of heavy-duty industrial bubble wrap to provide cushion to the piece.
- A thick layer of high-density foam is added and taped into place.
- We then build a crate around the piece out of thick, double-walled cardboard.
- The cardboard crates are then strapped to oversized pallets with metal strapping to keep them secure.